Anker Portable Power Station
PowerHouse II 400, 300W/388.8Wh, 110V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Solar Generator for Camping, Road Trips, Emergency Power, and More
Anker Portable Power Station
– When any of the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. Therefore, it’s recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
– Use a solar charger with a 7.9 mm x 0.9 mm DC port.
– The max power output of the AC port is 300W. If you use the AC port for devices greater than 300W, PowerHouse will automatically turn off.
– 108,000mAh is the total nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells.
– PowerHouse recharges via the DC and USB-C ports simultaneously until it reaches 81%, then the USB-C port automatically switches off and DC charging continues.
– If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%
Portable and Space-Saving
Easy to carry around for backyard or outdoor use. And thanks to the compact size, you can easily store PowerHouse in your home for use as emergency backup power during a blackout.
Works with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to get the maximum efficiency while solar charging. Connect a solar panel to the DC input port to give PowerHouse a recharge at up to 65W.
Keep Track of Your Power
The large LED display lets you easily keep track of PowerHouse’s key information including remaining cell capacity, current input and output, and the estimated time left to fully recharge the battery.
Rugged and Durable
PowerHouse is strengthened on all 8 corners and on the reverse to offer greater protection against the wear-and-tear of outdoor use.
PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, Car Port to DC Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, and welcome guide.
Designed For Devices Under 300W
Please note that the AC outlet of PowerHouse II 400 only supports devices with a rating less than 300W.
1. Can all the ports be used at the same time as it’s charging?
Yes, all ports can be used at the same time when it is charging from the wall plug.
2. Any solar charger can charge this Powerhouse II 400?
Any (12V-28V) solar charger with DC 7909 Male connector can charge the Powerhouse II 400; No limitation for the current since our device will adapt to it automatically. Recharging will be faster at higher power ( support maximum 65W solar charging). We usually recommend customer to purchase a 100W solar charger with DC 7909 Male connector to charge the Powerhouse for full charging speed as the actual output wattage will be lower than the rated wattage due to light intensity
3. Will it lose charge automatically if we do not turn off the button?
When any of the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. Please turn off the button when you do not use the Powerhouse.
4. How to store the Powerhouse if we do not use the Powerhouse for a long period?
To extend your battery’s life:
1. Please charge up the Powerhouse around 75%, turn off all output button;
2. Discharge and recharge it at least once every 6-7 months.
3. Place your battery in a well-ventilated, dry place, away from moisture and high temperatures.
Model Number: A1730
PowerHouse II 400
The High-Speed, Multi-Functional Portable Power Station
Power For All
From powering appliances to charging mobile devices at high speed, PowerHouse’s 8 ports provide enough charging options for you to power you and your family’s entire trip.
Advanced Charging Technology
Features a 60W USB-C port equipped with our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology to charge mobile devices at high speed. Charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes, or charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in only 30 minutes.
Recharge at High-Speed
Connect the included power adapter to the DC input port, and a 60W Power Delivery wall charger (not included) to the USB-C port to give PowerHouse a full recharge in just 4 hours and 20 minutes. Recharging with just the included power adapter will take approximately 6.5 hours.
The DC input port supports recharging via solar panels, so now you can recharge PowerHouse directly via sunlight and take your next camping trip truly off-grid. Supports maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for more efficient power transfer. Note: Solar panels not included.
Lighting For Any Situation
The built-in flashlight can be switched between low brightness, full brightness, and SOS modes, while an LED light bar on the reverse provides soothing, ambient light.
Cell Capacity: 108,000mAh
Rated Capacity: 27,000mAh 14.4V/388.8Wh
Weight: 4.62 kg / 10.2 lbs
Size: 255 × 148 × 139 mm / 10 × 5.8 × 5.5 in
Operating Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
Ambient Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
AC (Pure Sine Wave): 110V~ 2.72A, 50Hz / 60Hz, 300W
USB-A: 5V 7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port)
USB-C: 5V 3A / 9V 3A /15V 3A / 20V 3A (60W Max)
Car Socket + 5.5 mm DC: 12V 10A (120W Max)
DC Input: 11-28V 5.5A (65W Max)
USB-C Input: 5V 3A/9V 3A/15V 3A/20V 3A (60W Max)
USB-C 60W + 65W DC Input: 125W Max (USB-C Charger not included)
Thank you for visiting Vishal Ecoms
There are no reviews yet.